Keeping Track of Your Sources with Easy Bib
To keep track of your sources using EasyBib do this!
1. Click on EasyBib
2. Register or Login (optional)
3. Create new project
4. Name it with the name of your topic
5. Start entering resources (enter ISBNs from books and URLs from websites)
6. Add information into any of the red highlighted boxes Double check for errors!
To print your works cited do this!
1. Select your list
2. Click "Save as Google Doc" or "Print as Word Doc"
3. Be sure to insert a header before you print
Purdue's OWL formatting guide is one of the best out there.
MLA Citation Guide from the University of Wisconsin--Based on the 2009 MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers (New York: MLA).